If you'd like to join a proactive, diverse and enthusiastic team and share our passions for producing creative
services and solutions, send us your CV and motivation letter. If we have a position that matches your experience and skill set, our HR department will contact you.
LifeSisters is set on constantly improving its services. To expand our network of associates we are looking for enthusiastic young professionals from all over the world.
If you are interested I working with us, please contact us at email@example.com
- meeting and liaising with clients partners;
- preparing briefs and commissioning research;
- formulating a plan to the client or senior management;
- briefing interviewers and researchers;
- liaising with and managing survey staff;
- conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field,
interview or focus group assessments;
- monitoring the progress of research projects;
- analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions,
including surveys and focus group transcripts;
- writing detailed reports and presenting results;
- advising clients/senior management on how to best use research findings;